We are very proud of our uniform at Emmaus and we want the children to wear the correct uniform and be proud of it as well.
The uniform is set out below:
During the Autumn/Winter Term or cold weather
- Grey skirt/Grey pinafore dress/Grey formal trousers NO JOGGING BOTTOMS or JEANS
- Jade Green/Teal t-shirt
- Navy blue sweatshirt/fleece or cardigan
- Black shoes or trainers without logos
- Grey/White/Black socks or tights, black leggings may be worn under a skirt or dress but not as an alternative to trousers
- A suitable outdoor coat
During the Spring/Summer Term or warmer weather
- Blue or Green gingham dress/Grey formal or tailored shorts
- Grey/White/Black socks or tights
- School t-shirt
- Navy blue school sweatshirt/fleece or cardigan
- Black/Brown or White summer sandals - NO OPEN TOES
On their PE days, children need to come to school wearing:
- Plain black jogging bottoms or black shorts.
- Plain navy blue T-shirt or navy blue t-shirt with school logo
- Plain white or black trainers.
Click on the attachment below to view our school uniform policy.
School uniform can now be purchased online from our supplier www.logoleisurewear.com Parents can order and pay online. There is a £3.00 delivery charge.